- Clermont condemn Saracens to record loss in rearranged game December 11, 2017Defending champions Saracens are handed a record home European defeat by Clermont Auvergne in their rearranged game on Monday.
- Big trophy, bigger hair - Maradona unveils statue of himself in India December 11, 2017Argentina legend legend Diego Maradona unveils a 12-foot statue of himself complete with 1980s hairdo and enormous World Cup trophy.
- Eagles quarterback Wentz out for season with knee injury December 11, 2017Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is out for the season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah wins 2017 BBC African Footballer of the Year December 11, 2017Liverpool's Mohamed Salah continues his great start to life at Anfield by receiving the BBC African Footballer of the Year award.
- Mohamed Salah named BBC African Footballer of the Year December 11, 2017Egypt and Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah is voted the BBC African Footballer of the Year 2017.
- Former welterweight champion Brook to return at light-middleweight December 11, 2017Former IBF world welterweight champion Kell Brook will make his debut at light-middleweight against Sergey Rabchenko in Sheffield in March.
- Vonn injured, Yarnold struggles, Russians appeal - Winter Olympics 2018 countdown December 11, 2017Our weekly round-up of the latest headlines in the build-up to February's Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
- Ski Sunday's Ed Leigh goes off-piste in Val d'Isere December 11, 2017Ski Sunday's Ed Leigh goes off-piste in Val d'Isere, France, after a huge overnight snow dump left 1.5 metres of powder on the Alps.
- NFL plays of the week: Davante Adams & LeSean McCoy score in overtime December 11, 2017Green Bay's Davante Adams and Buffalo's LeSean McCoy both score game-winning touchdowns in overtime in our NFL plays of the week.
- BBC One announces new Sport Relief show for Saturday nights December 11, 2017BBC One announces a new Saturday night game show to launch in the run up to Sport Relief 2018.
- Plans for 2012 VeloPark unveiled September 8, 2008Triple gold medallist Chris Hoy helps unveil designs for London's 2012 Olympic cycling facilities.
- 2012 bosses deny demolition plan September 5, 2008London 2012 chiefs tell BBC Sport they are not seriously considering a scheme to flatten the Olympic Stadium after the Games.
- Public 'fearing Olympics failure' September 5, 2008Most Britons do not think the government is capable of successfully managing the 2012 Olympics, a survey suggests.
- Cultural Olympiad plans unveiled September 4, 2008Plans for a four-year programme of cultural events ahead of the 2012 Olympics are announced in London.
- Uefa chief warns against GB team August 28, 2008Uefa's David Taylor says a GB team at the Olympics would endanger British football's separate identities.
- GB coach confident of Goalball place December 5, 2011Team GB's goalball coach Knut Karsawe is "very confident" the team will get the go-ahead to compete in their home Paralympics, despite his side finishing fifth and last at the London test event.
- GB men into wheelchair basketball semis September 15, 2011Terry Bywater is the instrumental figure in leading Great Britain's wheelchair basketball team into the semi-finals of the European Championships in Nazareth, Israel.
- Injured Pollock loans 'Jedi power' to 17-year-old protege September 8, 2011British men's wheelchair basketball captain Jon Pollock says his protege Harry Brown has the potential to be "the best player in the world".
- Coe targets Paralympic ticket sell out September 8, 2011Lord Coe, chairman of the London 2012 Organising Committee, hopes the London 2012 Paralympics can become the first games to sell out tickets, saying that British people "get Paralympic sport".
- Pistorius expects awesome Paralympics September 8, 2011Oscar Pistorius says that the influence awareness and education the UK has about disability sports will mean that the London 2012 Paralympics can be the biggest and best ever.
- Paralympic tickets on sale Friday September 8, 2011BBC Sport's Andy Swiss reports from Paralympic day at Trafalgar Square as organisers look to promote the 2012 London Paralympics ahead of tickets for the events going on sale on Friday.
- Simmonds eyes 'spectacular' London triumph September 8, 2011Double Beijing 2008 Paralympic gold medallist Ellie Simmonds says it would be "amazing and spectacular" to win gold in London in front of her friends and family.
- Lapthorne positive ahead of 2012 July 26, 2011Britain's Andrew Lapthorne says he remains positive about the 2012 Paralympics despite losing in the final of the British Open Wheelchair Championships.
- GB swimmers enjoy golden meet July 10, 2011A look back at the best moments from the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships in Berlin.
- GB swimmers sign off in style July 10, 2011Great Britain's disability swimmers end the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships on a high as they win a further five gold medals in Berlin, taking their tally to 27 in total.
Struggling to find that perfect gift why not give a Team Sports voucher.
Team Sports Medicine Clinic is proud to be supporting the Exeter Sports Awards to held on the 19th January 2012. In particular we are pleased to be sponsoring the award for Disabled Sports Personality.
Triple Beijing gold medal-winning cyclist Chris Hoy has helped unveil plans for the VeloPark for London’s 2012 Olympic Games.