- Rachel Morris: Paralympic cycling and rowing champion targets skiing February 17, 2019Paralympic cycling and rowing champion Rachel Morris starts her quest for a third sporting success on the snow.
- Formula E: Lucas di Grassi wins dramatic Mexico E-Prix February 17, 2019Brazil's Lucas di Grassi wins a dramatic Mexico City Formula E-Prix after overtaking Pascal Wehrlein metres before the finish line.
- Formula E: Last-gasp Lucas Di Grassi wins Mexico E-Prix February 17, 2019Watch highlights from an action-packed Mexico E-Prix as Lucas di Grassi wins after Pascal Wehrlein's car fails him on the final corner when he was on for a lights-to-flag win.
- Lucas Di Grassi pips wins Pascal Wehrlein in 'mad end' to Mexico E-Prix February 16, 2019Watch the final lap of the Mexico E-Prix as Lucas di Grassi and Pascal Wehrlein battle it out before a "mad end" where the Brazilian steals the win on the line.
- Formula E: 'Absolute chaos' as Nelson Piquet crash brings out red flag in Mexico February 16, 2019Nelson Piquet's spectacular crash with Jean-Eric Vergne causes "absolute chaos" and brings out the red flag at the Mexico City E-Prix.
- FA Cup Magic, fifth round: Fantastic Foden, nose 'splattering' saves & cabbage-patch pitches February 16, 2019Watch the quirkier moments from Manchester City's FA Cup fifth-round victory against Newport County, including a cabbage-patch playing surface and Joe Day's "nose splattering" save.
- Manchester City: Phil Foden says his side can win quadruple this season February 16, 2019Manchester City can "definitely" become the first English side to win all four major trophies in one season this term, says midfielder Phil Foden.
- Sri Lanka beat South Africa: Kusal Perera hits 153 not out in one-wicket win February 16, 2019Kusal Perera hits an unbeaten 153 as Sri Lanka chase 304 to claim a stunning one-wicket win over South Africa in the first Test in Durban.
- FA Cup: Newport County 1-4 Manchester City highlights February 16, 2019Watch highlights as two goals from Phil Foden help Manchester City overcome a brave Newport County side in their FA Cup fifth-round tie at Rodney Parade.
- FA Cup: Phil Foden's brilliant finish ends Newport's hopes of a late comeback. February 16, 2019Manchester City's Phil Foden scores a superb late goal against Newport County in their FA Cup fifth-round tie.
- Plans for 2012 VeloPark unveiled September 8, 2008Triple gold medallist Chris Hoy helps unveil designs for London's 2012 Olympic cycling facilities.
- 2012 bosses deny demolition plan September 5, 2008London 2012 chiefs tell BBC Sport they are not seriously considering a scheme to flatten the Olympic Stadium after the Games.
- Public 'fearing Olympics failure' September 5, 2008Most Britons do not think the government is capable of successfully managing the 2012 Olympics, a survey suggests.
- Cultural Olympiad plans unveiled September 4, 2008Plans for a four-year programme of cultural events ahead of the 2012 Olympics are announced in London.
- Uefa chief warns against GB team August 28, 2008Uefa's David Taylor says a GB team at the Olympics would endanger British football's separate identities.
- GB coach confident of Goalball place December 5, 2011Team GB's goalball coach Knut Karsawe is "very confident" the team will get the go-ahead to compete in their home Paralympics, despite his side finishing fifth and last at the London test event.
- GB men into wheelchair basketball semis September 15, 2011Terry Bywater is the instrumental figure in leading Great Britain's wheelchair basketball team into the semi-finals of the European Championships in Nazareth, Israel.
- Injured Pollock loans 'Jedi power' to 17-year-old protege September 8, 2011British men's wheelchair basketball captain Jon Pollock says his protege Harry Brown has the potential to be "the best player in the world".
- Coe targets Paralympic ticket sell out September 8, 2011Lord Coe, chairman of the London 2012 Organising Committee, hopes the London 2012 Paralympics can become the first games to sell out tickets, saying that British people "get Paralympic sport".
- Pistorius expects awesome Paralympics September 8, 2011Oscar Pistorius says that the influence awareness and education the UK has about disability sports will mean that the London 2012 Paralympics can be the biggest and best ever.
- Paralympic tickets on sale Friday September 8, 2011BBC Sport's Andy Swiss reports from Paralympic day at Trafalgar Square as organisers look to promote the 2012 London Paralympics ahead of tickets for the events going on sale on Friday.
- Simmonds eyes 'spectacular' London triumph September 8, 2011Double Beijing 2008 Paralympic gold medallist Ellie Simmonds says it would be "amazing and spectacular" to win gold in London in front of her friends and family.
- Lapthorne positive ahead of 2012 July 26, 2011Britain's Andrew Lapthorne says he remains positive about the 2012 Paralympics despite losing in the final of the British Open Wheelchair Championships.
- GB swimmers enjoy golden meet July 10, 2011A look back at the best moments from the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships in Berlin.
- GB swimmers sign off in style July 10, 2011Great Britain's disability swimmers end the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships on a high as they win a further five gold medals in Berlin, taking their tally to 27 in total.
Struggling to find that perfect gift why not give a Team Sports voucher. If you like science fiction, read the portal you can focus on comparing the special effects.
Looking forward to supporting the Crediton Crunch this weekend Examples of completed orders partial tok essay categorization https://domyhomework.guru/ of arguments digital and social media marketing in what ways are accountability and transparency linked to each other.
Team Sports Medicine Clinic is proud to be supporting the Exeter Sports Awards to held on the 19th January 2012. In particular we are pleased to be sponsoring the award for Disabled Sports Personality. The subject of any evaluation academic paper must meet certain requirements before it could be https://pro-academic-writers.com/ called a good one.
Triple Beijing gold medal-winning cyclist Chris Hoy has helped unveil plans for the VeloPark for London’s 2012 Olympic Games.