- 'I was told I looked like a pig' - viral gymnastic star Katelyn Ohashi's battles with body image May 23, 2019A video of Katelyn Ohashi performing a 'perfect 10' gymnastics routine went viral in January, but the joyfulness of the performance told nothing of the difficult journey she had been on.
- Body image: I was told I didn't look like a gymnast - viral star Katelyn Ohashi May 23, 2019American gymnast Katelyn Ohashi tells BBC Sport about her experiences with body image in the sport.
- Women's World Cup 2019: Lucy Bronze's 'belter' for England against Norway in 2015 May 23, 2019Relive Lucy Bronze's incredible strike for England against Norway at the 2015 World Cup in Canada, which set up a quarter-final with the hosts.
- World Cup: Fifa drops plans to expand Qatar 2022 to 48 teams May 22, 2019Plans to expand the 2022 World Cup from 32 teams to 48 are abandoned by football's world governing body Fifa.
- Robin van Persie: Ex-Arsenal & Manchester United striker on career highlights May 22, 2019Robin van Persie on retirement, being like a "kid in a sweet shop" at Arsenal, relief at winning the title with Manchester United and his top three goals.
- Danny Cipriani: Gloucester fly-half wins Premiership Player of the Season award May 22, 2019Danny Cipriani makes it an awards double after being crowned the Premiership Player of the Season.
- Stanley Cup: St Louis Blues reach first final since 1970 with remarkable run May 22, 2019From 300-1 outsiders to Stanley Cup finalists - St Louis Blues reach first final for 49 years.
- Maurizio Sarri: Chelsea manager to discuss future with club bosses May 22, 2019Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri says his future should not be decided by the Europa League final - saying if that was the case "I want to go immediately".
- Premier League Darts play-offs: Michael van Gerwen seeking fifth title May 22, 2019Michael van Gerwen is aiming to win a fifth Premier League Darts title on Thursday - will anyone stop him?
- Andrew Strauss describes 'long five months' since death of wife Ruth May 22, 2019Former England director of cricket Andrew Strauss says it has been a "long five months" since his wife Ruth died from a rare lung cancer in December.
- Plans for 2012 VeloPark unveiled September 8, 2008Triple gold medallist Chris Hoy helps unveil designs for London's 2012 Olympic cycling facilities.
- 2012 bosses deny demolition plan September 5, 2008London 2012 chiefs tell BBC Sport they are not seriously considering a scheme to flatten the Olympic Stadium after the Games.
- Public 'fearing Olympics failure' September 5, 2008Most Britons do not think the government is capable of successfully managing the 2012 Olympics, a survey suggests.
- Cultural Olympiad plans unveiled September 4, 2008Plans for a four-year programme of cultural events ahead of the 2012 Olympics are announced in London.
- Uefa chief warns against GB team August 28, 2008Uefa's David Taylor says a GB team at the Olympics would endanger British football's separate identities.
- GB coach confident of Goalball place December 5, 2011Team GB's goalball coach Knut Karsawe is "very confident" the team will get the go-ahead to compete in their home Paralympics, despite his side finishing fifth and last at the London test event.
- GB men into wheelchair basketball semis September 15, 2011Terry Bywater is the instrumental figure in leading Great Britain's wheelchair basketball team into the semi-finals of the European Championships in Nazareth, Israel.
- Injured Pollock loans 'Jedi power' to 17-year-old protege September 8, 2011British men's wheelchair basketball captain Jon Pollock says his protege Harry Brown has the potential to be "the best player in the world".
- Coe targets Paralympic ticket sell out September 8, 2011Lord Coe, chairman of the London 2012 Organising Committee, hopes the London 2012 Paralympics can become the first games to sell out tickets, saying that British people "get Paralympic sport".
- Pistorius expects awesome Paralympics September 8, 2011Oscar Pistorius says that the influence awareness and education the UK has about disability sports will mean that the London 2012 Paralympics can be the biggest and best ever.
- Paralympic tickets on sale Friday September 8, 2011BBC Sport's Andy Swiss reports from Paralympic day at Trafalgar Square as organisers look to promote the 2012 London Paralympics ahead of tickets for the events going on sale on Friday.
- Simmonds eyes 'spectacular' London triumph September 8, 2011Double Beijing 2008 Paralympic gold medallist Ellie Simmonds says it would be "amazing and spectacular" to win gold in London in front of her friends and family.
- Lapthorne positive ahead of 2012 July 26, 2011Britain's Andrew Lapthorne says he remains positive about the 2012 Paralympics despite losing in the final of the British Open Wheelchair Championships.
- GB swimmers enjoy golden meet July 10, 2011A look back at the best moments from the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships in Berlin.
- GB swimmers sign off in style July 10, 2011Great Britain's disability swimmers end the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships on a high as they win a further five gold medals in Berlin, taking their tally to 27 in total.
Struggling to find that perfect gift why not give a Team Sports voucher. If you like science fiction, read the portal you can focus on comparing the special effects.
Looking forward to supporting the Crediton Crunch this weekend Examples of completed orders partial tok essay categorization https://domyhomework.guru/ of arguments digital and social media marketing in what ways are accountability and transparency linked to each other.
Team Sports Medicine Clinic is proud to be supporting the Exeter Sports Awards to held on the 19th January 2012. In particular we are pleased to be sponsoring the award for Disabled Sports Personality. The subject of any evaluation academic paper must meet certain requirements before it could be https://pro-academic-writers.com/ called a good one.
Triple Beijing gold medal-winning cyclist Chris Hoy has helped unveil plans for the VeloPark for London’s 2012 Olympic Games.