- Swiss hold favourites Brazil after Coutinho stunner - highlights & report June 17, 2018Philippe Coutinho's superb goal is not enough for Brazil who are held by Switzerland in their World Cup opener.
- World Cup 2018: Are Germany suffering from the World Champions curse? June 17, 2018Will the World Cup champions' curse strike again in 2018? Could Germany really crash out of the World Cup at the group stage?
- World Cup 2018: Brazil 1-1 Switzerland highlights June 17, 2018A Steven Zuber header cancels out Philippe Coutinho's stunner as Brazil and Switzerland draw 1-1 in group E at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- World Cup 2018: Philippe Coutinho curler gives Brazil lead over Switzerland June 17, 2018Philippe Coutinho's curled strike gives Brazil the lead over Switzerland in the Group E fixture at the 2018 World Cup.
- World Cup 2018: What would happen if England actually won the World Cup? June 17, 2018BBC Sport imagines what would happen if England actually went all the way and won the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage June 17, 2018This week's sport on the BBC includes England World Cup group games and England's ODIs against Australia.
- Nature Valley Open: Angry Johanna Konta loses in Nottingham final June 17, 2018A furious Johanna Konta loses out to Australia's Ashleigh Barty in the final of the Nature Valley Open in Nottingham.
- Watch highlights: Kuhn's 127 steers Kent to One-Day Cup final June 17, 2018Kent's Heino Kuhn scores 127 as the Spitfires beat Worcestershire by two wickets to reach the One-Day Cup final.
- That feeling when you beat world champions Germany... June 17, 2018Mexico stun World Champions Germany, beating them 1-0 in their opening group game prompting wild celebrations from Mexican fans.
- Norrie set to face Wawrinka on opening day at Queen's June 17, 2018British number two Cameron Norrie will play three-time Grand Slam winner Stan Wawrinka at Queen's Club on Monday.
- Plans for 2012 VeloPark unveiled September 8, 2008Triple gold medallist Chris Hoy helps unveil designs for London's 2012 Olympic cycling facilities.
- 2012 bosses deny demolition plan September 5, 2008London 2012 chiefs tell BBC Sport they are not seriously considering a scheme to flatten the Olympic Stadium after the Games.
- Public 'fearing Olympics failure' September 5, 2008Most Britons do not think the government is capable of successfully managing the 2012 Olympics, a survey suggests.
- Cultural Olympiad plans unveiled September 4, 2008Plans for a four-year programme of cultural events ahead of the 2012 Olympics are announced in London.
- Uefa chief warns against GB team August 28, 2008Uefa's David Taylor says a GB team at the Olympics would endanger British football's separate identities.
- GB coach confident of Goalball place December 5, 2011Team GB's goalball coach Knut Karsawe is "very confident" the team will get the go-ahead to compete in their home Paralympics, despite his side finishing fifth and last at the London test event.
- GB men into wheelchair basketball semis September 15, 2011Terry Bywater is the instrumental figure in leading Great Britain's wheelchair basketball team into the semi-finals of the European Championships in Nazareth, Israel.
- Injured Pollock loans 'Jedi power' to 17-year-old protege September 8, 2011British men's wheelchair basketball captain Jon Pollock says his protege Harry Brown has the potential to be "the best player in the world".
- Coe targets Paralympic ticket sell out September 8, 2011Lord Coe, chairman of the London 2012 Organising Committee, hopes the London 2012 Paralympics can become the first games to sell out tickets, saying that British people "get Paralympic sport".
- Pistorius expects awesome Paralympics September 8, 2011Oscar Pistorius says that the influence awareness and education the UK has about disability sports will mean that the London 2012 Paralympics can be the biggest and best ever.
- Paralympic tickets on sale Friday September 8, 2011BBC Sport's Andy Swiss reports from Paralympic day at Trafalgar Square as organisers look to promote the 2012 London Paralympics ahead of tickets for the events going on sale on Friday.
- Simmonds eyes 'spectacular' London triumph September 8, 2011Double Beijing 2008 Paralympic gold medallist Ellie Simmonds says it would be "amazing and spectacular" to win gold in London in front of her friends and family.
- Lapthorne positive ahead of 2012 July 26, 2011Britain's Andrew Lapthorne says he remains positive about the 2012 Paralympics despite losing in the final of the British Open Wheelchair Championships.
- GB swimmers enjoy golden meet July 10, 2011A look back at the best moments from the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships in Berlin.
- GB swimmers sign off in style July 10, 2011Great Britain's disability swimmers end the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships on a high as they win a further five gold medals in Berlin, taking their tally to 27 in total.
Struggling to find that perfect gift why not give a Team Sports voucher.
Team Sports Medicine Clinic is proud to be supporting the Exeter Sports Awards to held on the 19th January 2012. In particular we are pleased to be sponsoring the award for Disabled Sports Personality.
Triple Beijing gold medal-winning cyclist Chris Hoy has helped unveil plans for the VeloPark for London’s 2012 Olympic Games.