- Winter Olympics: Alina Zagitova beats Evgenia Medvedeva to figure skating gold February 23, 2018Fifteen-year-old Alina Zagitova becomes the youngest women's figure skating champion since 1998, defeating fellow Russian and two-time world champion Evgenia Medvedeva in the process.
- England coach Jones wary of Scotland's 'world-class' Russell February 23, 2018Scotland's Finn Russell is a "world-class" player who will have to be closely marked in Saturday's match says England boss Eddie Jones.
- Serwa wins women's ski cross in Canada one-two February 23, 2018Kelsey Serwa claims gold in the women's ski cross at the Winter Olympics as part of a Canadian one-two in Pyeongchang.
- McLaren: New colour and engine for 2018 F1 season February 23, 2018McLaren reveal the car they hope will return them to at least relative competitiveness in the 2018 season.
- Winter Olympics: Best shots from the curling so far February 23, 2018Watch a selection of the best shots from the curling competition at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang.
- Winter Olympics: Canada's Kelsey Serwa wins women's ski cross February 23, 2018Watch highlights from the women's ski cross event, including the defending champion crashing out in the day's first heat, a photo finish, and a gold medal for Canada's Kelsey Serwa.
- Police officer dies in Bilbao v Spartak clashes February 23, 2018A police officer suffers a heart attack amid violence in Spain before the Europa League tie.
- Meet the teenage English winger who quit Man City for the Bundesliga February 23, 2018Young English winger Jadon Sancho talks to BBC Sport about playing in front of Borussia Dortmund's 'yellow wall' and whether he dares dream of World Cup selection.
- Zagitova, 15, wins OAR's first gold of Winter Olympics in single figure skating February 23, 2018Alina Zagitova wins Olympic athletes from Russia's first gold medal of the 2018 Winter Olympics in the women's single figure skating.
- Winter Olympics: Lizzy Yarnold's gold 'like Frodo's ring' - five stories from the week February 23, 2018Lizzy Yarnold inspires children with her gold medal, prosecco and football mix in Cumbria, how running changed a homeless man's life, plus more.
- Plans for 2012 VeloPark unveiled September 8, 2008Triple gold medallist Chris Hoy helps unveil designs for London's 2012 Olympic cycling facilities.
- 2012 bosses deny demolition plan September 5, 2008London 2012 chiefs tell BBC Sport they are not seriously considering a scheme to flatten the Olympic Stadium after the Games.
- Public 'fearing Olympics failure' September 5, 2008Most Britons do not think the government is capable of successfully managing the 2012 Olympics, a survey suggests.
- Cultural Olympiad plans unveiled September 4, 2008Plans for a four-year programme of cultural events ahead of the 2012 Olympics are announced in London.
- Uefa chief warns against GB team August 28, 2008Uefa's David Taylor says a GB team at the Olympics would endanger British football's separate identities.
- GB coach confident of Goalball place December 5, 2011Team GB's goalball coach Knut Karsawe is "very confident" the team will get the go-ahead to compete in their home Paralympics, despite his side finishing fifth and last at the London test event.
- GB men into wheelchair basketball semis September 15, 2011Terry Bywater is the instrumental figure in leading Great Britain's wheelchair basketball team into the semi-finals of the European Championships in Nazareth, Israel.
- Injured Pollock loans 'Jedi power' to 17-year-old protege September 8, 2011British men's wheelchair basketball captain Jon Pollock says his protege Harry Brown has the potential to be "the best player in the world".
- Coe targets Paralympic ticket sell out September 8, 2011Lord Coe, chairman of the London 2012 Organising Committee, hopes the London 2012 Paralympics can become the first games to sell out tickets, saying that British people "get Paralympic sport".
- Pistorius expects awesome Paralympics September 8, 2011Oscar Pistorius says that the influence awareness and education the UK has about disability sports will mean that the London 2012 Paralympics can be the biggest and best ever.
- Paralympic tickets on sale Friday September 8, 2011BBC Sport's Andy Swiss reports from Paralympic day at Trafalgar Square as organisers look to promote the 2012 London Paralympics ahead of tickets for the events going on sale on Friday.
- Simmonds eyes 'spectacular' London triumph September 8, 2011Double Beijing 2008 Paralympic gold medallist Ellie Simmonds says it would be "amazing and spectacular" to win gold in London in front of her friends and family.
- Lapthorne positive ahead of 2012 July 26, 2011Britain's Andrew Lapthorne says he remains positive about the 2012 Paralympics despite losing in the final of the British Open Wheelchair Championships.
- GB swimmers enjoy golden meet July 10, 2011A look back at the best moments from the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships in Berlin.
- GB swimmers sign off in style July 10, 2011Great Britain's disability swimmers end the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships on a high as they win a further five gold medals in Berlin, taking their tally to 27 in total.
Struggling to find that perfect gift why not give a Team Sports voucher.
Team Sports Medicine Clinic is proud to be supporting the Exeter Sports Awards to held on the 19th January 2012. In particular we are pleased to be sponsoring the award for Disabled Sports Personality.
Triple Beijing gold medal-winning cyclist Chris Hoy has helped unveil plans for the VeloPark for London’s 2012 Olympic Games.