- Leeds United announce tour to Myanmar despite travel warning April 24, 2018Leeds United are to tour Myanmar in May, despite an ongoing military offensive and travel warnings for certain areas.
- World Snooker Championship: Barry Hawkins overcomes Carrington challenge - five best shots April 24, 2018Barry Hawkins battles through to the second round of the World Snooker Championship with a hard-fought 10-7 win over Stuart Carrington.
- 'Liverpool fading since selling Coutinho? If anything they're getting stronger' April 24, 2018As Liverpool face Roma in the Champions League semi-finals, we take a look at how they have adapted since selling playmaker Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona.
- The Premier League to League One drop - how many teams can you name in three minutes? April 24, 2018Sunderland will be the 22nd former Premier League team to play in League One - but can you name the other 21?
- Allardyce defends Everton style in win over Newcastle April 23, 2018Theo Walcott scores his first goal since January as Everton beat Newcastle to move up to eighth in the Premier League.
- What connects Zsa Zsa the parrot, R2-D2, and the future of the NFL? April 23, 2018This week's NFL Draft will include a parrot, Chewbacca, R2-D2 and the US Olympic gold-medal winning curling team.
- Who are the best players out of contract this summer? April 23, 2018Some big names are out of contract this summer, but which of them could provide the best value?
- Robot helps 'inspirational' 14-year-old be Everton mascot April 23, 2018A robot carried on to the pitch feeds panoramic live images and sound back to Jack McLinden's tablet.
- Fifa set to meet over $25bn 'offer' for revamped Club World Cup & new 'Nations League' April 23, 2018Two lucrative global football tournaments could get the go-ahead from football's world governing body Fifa next month.
- LTA wants 1,600 British female coaches April 23, 2018The Lawn Tennis Association says it wants to double the 800 in Britain over the next five years.
- Plans for 2012 VeloPark unveiled September 8, 2008Triple gold medallist Chris Hoy helps unveil designs for London's 2012 Olympic cycling facilities.
- 2012 bosses deny demolition plan September 5, 2008London 2012 chiefs tell BBC Sport they are not seriously considering a scheme to flatten the Olympic Stadium after the Games.
- Public 'fearing Olympics failure' September 5, 2008Most Britons do not think the government is capable of successfully managing the 2012 Olympics, a survey suggests.
- Cultural Olympiad plans unveiled September 4, 2008Plans for a four-year programme of cultural events ahead of the 2012 Olympics are announced in London.
- Uefa chief warns against GB team August 28, 2008Uefa's David Taylor says a GB team at the Olympics would endanger British football's separate identities.
- GB coach confident of Goalball place December 5, 2011Team GB's goalball coach Knut Karsawe is "very confident" the team will get the go-ahead to compete in their home Paralympics, despite his side finishing fifth and last at the London test event.
- GB men into wheelchair basketball semis September 15, 2011Terry Bywater is the instrumental figure in leading Great Britain's wheelchair basketball team into the semi-finals of the European Championships in Nazareth, Israel.
- Injured Pollock loans 'Jedi power' to 17-year-old protege September 8, 2011British men's wheelchair basketball captain Jon Pollock says his protege Harry Brown has the potential to be "the best player in the world".
- Coe targets Paralympic ticket sell out September 8, 2011Lord Coe, chairman of the London 2012 Organising Committee, hopes the London 2012 Paralympics can become the first games to sell out tickets, saying that British people "get Paralympic sport".
- Pistorius expects awesome Paralympics September 8, 2011Oscar Pistorius says that the influence awareness and education the UK has about disability sports will mean that the London 2012 Paralympics can be the biggest and best ever.
- Paralympic tickets on sale Friday September 8, 2011BBC Sport's Andy Swiss reports from Paralympic day at Trafalgar Square as organisers look to promote the 2012 London Paralympics ahead of tickets for the events going on sale on Friday.
- Simmonds eyes 'spectacular' London triumph September 8, 2011Double Beijing 2008 Paralympic gold medallist Ellie Simmonds says it would be "amazing and spectacular" to win gold in London in front of her friends and family.
- Lapthorne positive ahead of 2012 July 26, 2011Britain's Andrew Lapthorne says he remains positive about the 2012 Paralympics despite losing in the final of the British Open Wheelchair Championships.
- GB swimmers enjoy golden meet July 10, 2011A look back at the best moments from the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships in Berlin.
- GB swimmers sign off in style July 10, 2011Great Britain's disability swimmers end the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships on a high as they win a further five gold medals in Berlin, taking their tally to 27 in total.
Struggling to find that perfect gift why not give a Team Sports voucher.
Team Sports Medicine Clinic is proud to be supporting the Exeter Sports Awards to held on the 19th January 2012. In particular we are pleased to be sponsoring the award for Disabled Sports Personality.
Triple Beijing gold medal-winning cyclist Chris Hoy has helped unveil plans for the VeloPark for London’s 2012 Olympic Games.