- Record TV rights deal saw gap from Premier League to EFL widen to £133m in first year August 14, 2018Some clubs try a "two-year gamble" buying players and paying high wages to win promotion, an expert says.
- Real Madrid's Ramos criticises Liverpool boss Klopp August 14, 2018Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos tells Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp "some of us have been operating at a very high level for many years - I'm not sure he can say the same".
- 10-man Forest equalise in last minute then beat Bury in 22-penalty shootout August 14, 2018Ten-man Nottingham Forest survive a scare from League Two Bury to progress to the Carabao Cup second round after a shootout.
- 16-year-old beats five-time Paralympic champion Simmonds to set world record August 14, 2018Sixteen-year-old Maisie Summers-Newton beats five-time Paralympic champion Ellie Simmonds at the World Para-swimming European Championships in Dublin.
- Watch: 'Spectacular' Mills hat-trick as Sharks take four wickets in a row August 14, 2018Watch a sensational finish to Sussex Sharks' victory over Glamorgan as Tymal Mills takes a hat-trick and the visitors lose five wickets for just one run to spectacularly collapse for 88 all out.
- Middlesbrough avoid Notts County upset on penalties after six-goal thriller August 14, 2018Middlesbrough avoid an upset in the Carabao Cup first round with a penalty shootout victory over League Two side Notts County.
- Celtic knocked out of Champions League after loss in Greece August 14, 2018Celtic are out of the Champions League after AEK Athens secure an aggregate win to progress to the play-off round.
- England cricketer Stokes found not guilty of affray August 14, 2018The England cricketer shakes hands with co-accused Ryan Ali as they are cleared of all charges.
- Stokes has 'suffered enough', says Vaughan as all-rounder returns to Test squad August 14, 2018England's Ben Stokes has "suffered enough punishment" and should not face further suspensions, according to former captain Michael Vaughan.
- T20 Blast: Laurie Evans six smashes window during Sussex Sharks v Glamorgan August 14, 2018Laurie Evans smashes a six into a window in the hospitality area during Sussex Sharks' T20 Blast game against Glamorgan on Tuesday in Hove.
- Plans for 2012 VeloPark unveiled September 8, 2008Triple gold medallist Chris Hoy helps unveil designs for London's 2012 Olympic cycling facilities.
- 2012 bosses deny demolition plan September 5, 2008London 2012 chiefs tell BBC Sport they are not seriously considering a scheme to flatten the Olympic Stadium after the Games.
- Public 'fearing Olympics failure' September 5, 2008Most Britons do not think the government is capable of successfully managing the 2012 Olympics, a survey suggests.
- Cultural Olympiad plans unveiled September 4, 2008Plans for a four-year programme of cultural events ahead of the 2012 Olympics are announced in London.
- Uefa chief warns against GB team August 28, 2008Uefa's David Taylor says a GB team at the Olympics would endanger British football's separate identities.
- GB coach confident of Goalball place December 5, 2011Team GB's goalball coach Knut Karsawe is "very confident" the team will get the go-ahead to compete in their home Paralympics, despite his side finishing fifth and last at the London test event.
- GB men into wheelchair basketball semis September 15, 2011Terry Bywater is the instrumental figure in leading Great Britain's wheelchair basketball team into the semi-finals of the European Championships in Nazareth, Israel.
- Injured Pollock loans 'Jedi power' to 17-year-old protege September 8, 2011British men's wheelchair basketball captain Jon Pollock says his protege Harry Brown has the potential to be "the best player in the world".
- Coe targets Paralympic ticket sell out September 8, 2011Lord Coe, chairman of the London 2012 Organising Committee, hopes the London 2012 Paralympics can become the first games to sell out tickets, saying that British people "get Paralympic sport".
- Pistorius expects awesome Paralympics September 8, 2011Oscar Pistorius says that the influence awareness and education the UK has about disability sports will mean that the London 2012 Paralympics can be the biggest and best ever.
- Paralympic tickets on sale Friday September 8, 2011BBC Sport's Andy Swiss reports from Paralympic day at Trafalgar Square as organisers look to promote the 2012 London Paralympics ahead of tickets for the events going on sale on Friday.
- Simmonds eyes 'spectacular' London triumph September 8, 2011Double Beijing 2008 Paralympic gold medallist Ellie Simmonds says it would be "amazing and spectacular" to win gold in London in front of her friends and family.
- Lapthorne positive ahead of 2012 July 26, 2011Britain's Andrew Lapthorne says he remains positive about the 2012 Paralympics despite losing in the final of the British Open Wheelchair Championships.
- GB swimmers enjoy golden meet July 10, 2011A look back at the best moments from the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships in Berlin.
- GB swimmers sign off in style July 10, 2011Great Britain's disability swimmers end the 2011 IPC Swimming European Championships on a high as they win a further five gold medals in Berlin, taking their tally to 27 in total.
Struggling to find that perfect gift why not give a Team Sports voucher.
Team Sports Medicine Clinic is proud to be supporting the Exeter Sports Awards to held on the 19th January 2012. In particular we are pleased to be sponsoring the award for Disabled Sports Personality.
Triple Beijing gold medal-winning cyclist Chris Hoy has helped unveil plans for the VeloPark for London’s 2012 Olympic Games.